Saturday, November 11, 2017

Odesza

I slept until almost noon today. My initial reaction is guilt but then I thought of the spoons I had used yesterday. Spoons represent tasks and the energy required for said tasks. All of us have a certain amount of spoons or energy to use up in a day. And those of us with chronic pain and fibromyalgia  are among the people that start each day with a lower amount of spoons than a healthy person. I used up a lot of spoons during the day even before the show. But my pain levels were low and I was able to really get into Odesza last night. Their show is excellent with good music, graphics and light show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Gaga-Alejandro

 I would have married him if he would have asked. That's how far gone I was with the South American Harley rider. It's been almost t...