Saturday, November 4, 2017

QOTSA

Queens of the Stone Age in my ranking come close to the realm of Duran Duran. I love Queens of the Stone Age and was super stoked to see them live. I bought my tickets the minute they were available four months prior to the show date. And then the big night came and I was ready to see them. And then the fibromyalgia pain hit. I was in so much fucking pain during that show. I was suppose to be in heaven watching Queens of the Stone Age instead I was in hell. I even checked the time on my phone during the show which is a big deal. I was in so much pain I just wanted to get out of there. Plus some guy was standing too close to me breaking my personal space bubble.
They are coming to Chicago and I am tempted to try to see them again. But, I can't justify it when my car needs thousands of dollars of work. I will just have to wait until the next album and tour. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Gaga-Alejandro

 I would have married him if he would have asked. That's how far gone I was with the South American Harley rider. It's been almost t...