Monday, November 13, 2017

Nirvana

Nirvana's, "Drain You", perfectly describes my relationship with S. who is a energy vampire. He drained me dry of energy, money and emotion.

He definitely said he's lucky to have met me.
And I only did think about him not myself.
It was his duty to drain me.
And he did end up in my infected dysfunction.
I practically did chew his meat for him.
And we did pass drama back and forth in a
passionate kiss.

I would like to say I am entirely free of S. after a decade of being mind fucked by him but we are still in contact. He caught me last week as I lay in bed sick with the flu. He can sense my weakness from a million miles away.
I said it might be time to say good bye and move on.
He said if I told him never to contact me again he would abide by it.
Complete freedom from him was within my grasp but I couldn't say yes. I couldn't tell him to never contact me again. Some day when I am stronger I will say yes to freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lady Gaga-Alejandro

 I would have married him if he would have asked. That's how far gone I was with the South American Harley rider. It's been almost t...